Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Object #16: Teddy Bear

This one sucks!

I am capable of forming ridiculous attachments to stuffed animals. It's crazy. It has got to stop. But, for now, just looking at this picture makes me seriously sad. She has had a hard life. Ten years ago she was a Halloween prop. She had a knife in her side. I couldn't bear (haha) to just let her be thrown out. So, I saved her, dressed her like a little teddy bear whore, and let her live in my bedroom. But she is one of three large teddy bears living there, and it's just too much. I have deeper sentimental attachments to the other two (yeah, I'm afraid I'm serious).

It's not because you don't deserve to be loved, Teddy! I'm so sorry! Whaaaaaah!

2 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are getting rid of this bear. It wasn't even my bear and I have an emotional attachment to it. :-)

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Weirdo said...

You're SO getting the bear. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home